Blundstone CSA-approved 968 Work & Safety XFR boots in Black. These pull on work boots stand on a thicker, grippier, solid rubber lug sole for safe, long-wearing, all-season comfort and stability. Work boots for women and men with Comfort Arch footbeds to reduce stress on bones and joints, cushioning heel-strike impact by up to 90%. Tough-as-nails Blundstone steel toe boots with rubber toe caps to protect the boot itself and extend service life. Step up to comfort and safety that won't let you down.
PLEASE NOTE: All sizing is Australian; to calculate a size, subtract 3 sizes from the Canadian shoe size for Women's sizing, and subtract 1 size from the Canadian shoe size for Men's sizing.
- CSA Grade 1 protective steel toe cap
- Rubber toe cap for extra wear life
- The rubber lug XFR outsole as it is rated to SRC, the highest test rating for slip resistance on standard surfaces.
- Luxury comfort arch XRD™ footbed for all-day comfort and support
- Puncture resistant mid-soles by Lenzi: lighter, safer, more flexible, more comfortable and warmer than steel
- Injection molded soles — no adhesives to come unglued, no stitching to rot
- Heat, slip, oil, acid and electric shock-resistant sole
- Heat resistant up to 300°C
- Heat-formed heel for a snug fit
- Canadian Safety Association (CSA) Approved